Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Haircut

So here is my front view
I was feeling a little left out. I gave Justin, Courtney and Randy a haircut yesterday and decided today would be my turn. It is so stinkin hot down here that everyday my hair is pulled back and up in something. So this should at least be lighter and cooler and make me do something with it. Of course, I didn't have them style it so it should look a little different with goop and a little curl in it. So you'll have to use your imaginations for that part! He He :)
Aren't my kids great photographers?

Here is the side view.

Here is the back view.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooooo....I like it. Dang Heather, you are looking skinny. Have you lost more weight? You go girl.

Oh, my family now has a family reunion every two years now in Hurricane. I guess I'll be there the summer of 2009....mark your calendar. You'll probably move to Salt Lake or something by then.