Heather is going to be the best mom. She is so funny and great with kids. She is a big kid herself. She wanted to have this water balloon fight and got bubbles for the kids. Justin ended up blasting the bubbles with his trusty hose. This is Ashley and Heather above. She only has 3 more months till the new addition in their family arrives.
Ok. So my favorite was Anna Belle the dog. So cute and so hyper. She gave you tons of love every time you walked in the room. "Oh! I know I just saw you ten minutes ago, but I will dance for you and attack your ears if you let me!!!"
I will not be mistaking Anna Belle for Heather's dog growing up Roxy! That dog and I didn't get along and she took it out on my ankles. Even though they are the same breed of dog, I gave Anna Belle the benefit of the doubt and she didn't let me down. My kids loved her and wore her out every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment