Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ashley's Swimming lessons

Green light, kick as hard as you can. You also better close your eyes because the kids next to you are going to drown you.
Ashley does really well in swimming class. She is in the level 2 class. Even though this is her first year at it, she is so comfortable in the water I put her in this level. She will jump right under and doesn't care about getting her eyes wet. She tries really hard on her kicking and her arm strokes. They call it the super man and tiger claws.
Ashley loves jumping off the diving board. Her teacher has a different opinion, I am sure, of Ashley jumping off the diving board. We are trying to teach her to jump straight in. I think she is nervous that no one will catch her so she jumps straight at her teacher and lands on top of her.
Smart lady moves out of the way at the last moment. Can anyone say belly flop?

No comments: