No pictures, but I thought I would do a little free advertising for this company called My Sisters Budget. They have a website where they sell the books and soon to be software. It is
www.mysistersbudget.com. We went to a survival fair last weekend and they were selling these along with telling us all the things we need to be doing like 72 hours kits, food storage. I bought these books and I love it. I want to be better at budgeting and this is pretty easy way to do it. It also makes sense. Each category has its own budget. Each payday your money is divided into each
category and used as it is needed. That way when you spend too much on fast food you can't just say shame on me and keep spending. The money in the fast food category is now gone. You can also add each member of the family to the categories and they can spend birthday money or save allowances. It is awesome and I would
definitely recommend to anyone who wants to be a better
budgeter.
No comments:
Post a Comment