Thursday, May 31, 2007

My first Picks


Today I picked our first two zucchini. I didn't bring my camera over to the garden when I watered to take a picture of my tomatoes. I wanted to show my mother the big size of my tomatoes. Just to rub it in of course. I will have to next time. There is one benefit to living in these horrible hot temperatures (an early great garden). I just put an apple next to them to show the size. I can't wait to eat them.
Ok so while the picture was downloading, I cut up the smaller one put it in the pan with a little evoo(extra virgin olive oil for those of you who don't watch the Rachel Ray cooking show), salt, pepper, a little garlic powder, bacon bits, and onions. LOVE IT! It is so yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My yellow crook neck is now 2" long.... but I have lots of baby tomatoes....... I am jealous! Mom