On a hot, hot day like today (95 degrees) we spent the afternoon at Cain beds letting the kids ride horses and watch Daddy cut the horns of a few cows. We came home and had some ice cream. Yummy! To top it off, we had a "What About Bob" moment with some watermelon. "Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmm., Mrs. H. this is the best ever." For a first pick it was superb. Just the right sweetness. Between just the kids and I we ate half the watermelon. And I wasn't the one who ate the most.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
2 comments:
YUMMMMM! Hey I might be heading out to Hurrican this summer for a family reunion. It's in June, are you going to be around?
That would be awesome!!! I did remember you once told me you had relatives in Hurricane. Isn't there a statue of one of them? When would you be coming, if you did? I will be around most of June.
Post a Comment