Wednesday, April 18, 2007

House pictures

Per the request of Alisha I am posting pictures of the house. This is the outside. I was trying to find a before picture of the yard, but couldn't. When we moved in the yard was full of some grass, weeds and dirt. So along with the rest of the neighbors we killed anything living and put down this rock. Almost the whole neighborhood has a desert landscape theme. These big boulders we went out to Cain Beds and brought them home last weekend. Randy lost his very treasured trailer bringing them home. The stick in the middle should be a tree, but I think it is dead. We are also going to get some colored rock and put some pretend Indian writing in the gravel. We got the idea from the lost museum we went to.
This is my favorite room in the house. Master Bathroom. See the big tub. I love it and so do the kids. I might take some more pictures of the rest of the house, but I have to clean first.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That is a nice tub. I wish I had one. Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Sure rub it in ha, just completely jealous