My mom and Shirl came up this last weekend and helped us build this carport. It was awesome how fast Shirl can build. He did this in two days. They were sure sore and tired after we were all done. Now I don't have to climb in a super hot car this summer. We just need some siding and it will look like it was always part of our house. We are very happy with it. Thanks Guys!
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Hi, Yes, I finally looked.... your fantabulous car port/garage looks Great! Looks even better with your van inside. I know that it will withstand the test of time. At least that sounds good. Was good to see you and the fam this weekend, got your note in the mail. That was so sweet of you. Hope your trip home was uneventful. Mom
Post a Comment