Monday, March 19, 2007

Hiking Valley of Fire

This is Justin
This is Ashley
Here is Courtney
We went hiking at Valley of Fire with my mom and Shirl and Kay a few weeks ago. It was really sunny, but the wind kept blowing a cold breeze. That is why we have on jackets. The kids had fun checking out the lizards and squirrels running around. Hiking and climbing up rocks was pretty fun!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

HEY!!! i LOVE THE BLOG. I think I tried to leave a message last night and my computer ran out of juice.

Anyway, I love it and you look great! I think your littlest looks just like you. So cute!

Hollie said...

I forgot to tell you, but I LOVE that Valley of Fire. That was in my mission. We were in the Overton, Logandale area and we would go an hike it almost every pday. I loved it!

Heather said...

That is cool that you could hike there. There are a lot to go on. Very pretty. Have you ever Letter boxed? We tried to find one there and ended up on the wrong trail. We figured it out after we left but decided it is too long of a trip to go back just to find the letter box. Maybe next time.

Hollie said...

Heather, what the heck is letter boxing?

Heather said...

It is like a treasure hunt, similar to geocaching but without special tools. On the internet site http://www.letterboxing.org/BoxStateRegion.asp?state=va for VA you can choose the area close to you, click on one and follow the clues to find the Letterbox. I will email you more details. It is fun because you get out and usually around here they are on cool hikes or parks.