My mom got me a camera that I love and it takes the best pictures. I was messing around the other day and found out that it takes pictures in Black/White or This old fashioned one of Courtney. Cool huh?
Oh, I made some strawberry jam the other day and thought of you. This time I used 1 cup of Splenda and a 1/2 cup of real sugar. It actually turned out good.
I love strawberry jam. I tried making pomegranate jelly with splenda and it turned out all right. Actually I could taste the pomegranate a little more.
Frank and I have been married since 2023. We are loving life together.
When not working we love travelling and have recently started scuba diving. My three kids are all adults.
4 comments:
Wow, that is cool. I wonder if my camera does that?
Oh, I made some strawberry jam the other day and thought of you. This time I used 1 cup of Splenda and a 1/2 cup of real sugar. It actually turned out good.
I love strawberry jam. I tried making pomegranate jelly with splenda and it turned out all right. Actually I could taste the pomegranate a little more.
Yea, I made sure I had some real sugar in there too. It's all already gone! I need to make some more.
Post a Comment